Tuesday, October 14, 2014

A Distraction!


Had some shelve liner and wonderful fall 
fabric that I didn't want to cut.




Pinned the liner on the longarm, laid fabric on top and quilted a design that I wanted to try.




A few minutes later I had a slip-proof floor runner.
Then added binding with a domestic machine.






Feeling overloaded with commitments and obligations 
I now and then need 
a quick-little distractions! 

Do you have little distractions that help clear the mind?




Till We Quilt Again,


6 comments:

  1. Yes, sometimes I have to just sew/quilt just for me! It also wards against consuming mass quantities of wine or chocolate, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling "distraction"!!! Now I want one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got the Fall season with this beautiful fabric.Your runner is gorgeous.Wonderful distraction!!

    Cooking and reading one of my distraction.Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm.... my distractions usually involve a glass and an adult beverage. . . Your distraction seems much more productive ;) What a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome idea---Definitely will put this one on my list to try :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by and leaving a few words. I will answer questions for all to read or you can email me privately for a private response. Either way I will answer you soon. Till We Quilt Again, Helen